Some users have reported issues with cards not appearing immediately in their collections, after they've been pulled from a pack, acquired from the wheel, earned from Awards, etc. This is an intermittent issue that is caused partially by caching issues and can be easily fixed with the below steps!
Q: I'm not seeing cards in my Collection that I should own, what should I do?
A: This can cause some cards to not appear in your collection immediately, to correct this please complete the following steps:
- Force close the application (if you are not familiar with how to force close an application, please see here: iOS/Android).
- Re-launch the application
- Please do one of the following: Open a Pack, Claim a Free Pack, OR Complete a Fusion.
- Check your collection and Sort by Recently Collected
- If your cards do not appear, please double check your Claim section for available Packs.
Q: What can cause these caching issues?
A: Users may encounter these caching problems after doing any of the following:
- Completing a Fusion
- Earning an Award and claiming it in Awards.
- Purchasing a pack of cards
- Completing a trade with another user
- Earning a card via a Mission
- Spinning the Wheel
- Acquiring cards from the Mystery Box
Q: I've completed the steps above and I'm still running into issues. What should I do next?
A: If you're still not seeing the cards in your collection please go ahead and submit a ticket in the app via Settings > Support (this is the preferred method) or by selecting "Submit a ticket" above.